Teen Health Community
Physical
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Physical

Ok I have to go to the doctor's on Tuesday to get a physical. I dont know what is done in a physical. Can anyone help me out because im really nervous
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
784382_tn?1376934640
they just make you bend over, might make you pick something up to see if you can lift it. they will look in your eyes, ears and nose. listen to youe heart... your profile says your female, but your name says kuriousguy so im not sure what your sex it, but they might hold you testicles and see if any growths or other problems and make you cough..... they just want to make sure your in good physical condition for whatever it is you have to do....make sure that you are HONEST with your doctor or else he wont be able to help u if something wrong
Blank
Ok thanks. And yea i dont know why it put me as a female but i think I fixed it now.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank