Teen Health Community
Please Help!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Please Help!!!

I have had a rash sort of thing on my lower stomach/upper waist for nearly a year now. It is in the shape of a mix between a circle and an oval and just irritates me so much. It constantly itches and sometimes even burns.  I try to avoid touching it as much as I can but sometimes I just cant resist the need to itch it. It is also flaky and dry in the middle and the outside is like a puffy red ring of a rash. I had no clue what his thing is but please help!!!
hi and welcome. Neeless suffering is a waist of time. Please go to the doctor and have it checked.