Teen Health Community
Pregnancy possibility? I need some help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

So me and my boyfriend, been together for almost 9months, and we always have protected sex with condoms and we are always careful. Anyway on the 30th of December we had sex and we used a condom and he cummed inside the condom, and then we didnt do anything sexual for about five minutes and no he did not urinate or nothing afterwards as i hear it clears the passage way of left over sperm, anyway, and then we began getting all touchy and he put his penis in again without a condom this time and he pulled out before he came inside me. I'm really worried that i could get pregnant! I just finished my period the 29th of December. My period tracker says my fertile days are the January 2nd to the 8th. This also happened again on the 31st and and January 1st and second.
Hi!
Well, if your fertile period was from Jan 2nd to 8th and there were episodes of unprotected sex on 31ST Dec and 1st Jan, then yes, there is some chance of pregnancy. Even if he did not ejaculate inside you, if you resumed sex after the first episode, there would be some semen in the urethra which would get squeezed out into the vagina. This may cause pregnancy. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.