Teen Health Community
Psychological Stress

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Psychological Stress

I'm 17 and I live in Finland but I am english and i just moved out on my own but to a town that has some other foreign people here. I was pregnant a couple of months ago but it died... I'm still friends with the father but he is now dating someone but we also "get together" sometimes. I have accidently got a reputation as being a bit promiscuous which i suppose  was true before as just after I lost my baby my hormones were all over the place and also having sex makes me feel good about myself. I'm not sure if I am falling in love with the father of my dead baby because I just want to settle down with someone or if it is just my genetic telling me to love the father or whether I actually do love him but I also know I cant have him right now as even though we do have sex he is dating someone else. My best friend who is a guy says that if I started to date someone it might make the girls who think that I sleep with too many guys leave me alone . But all of this and other stuff that has happened to me and people around me in these last few months has made me really stressed and I just really want to be happy and I just want to get my life back on track but Im not sure what to do.