Teen Health Community
Red spot above pubic region

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Red spot above pubic region

Hi! Im a fifteen year old, I have a red spot with a white tip with the diameter around 0.5cm, it has been there a couple of days. Im a virgin so it cant be an STI and it is about 3cm from the top of my pubes it is sensitive when touched and is red around the edges of the spot, PS I also have Penile Papule Pearls and the other one with the foreskin. Should I be worried?!

Thanks! :)
Hi!
No, you should not be worried much. In all probability this is a part of pearly white papules. It can also be an infection of the hair follicle or boil. It will in all probability go away on its own. Please do not touch it often or try and pierce it. You can apply an antibacterial cream and see. If this persists or grows in size or becomes red and painful then please show a doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.