Teen Health Community
SPIKED

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

SPIKED

I am 17 years old, currently living in Italy without my family. I went out the other night and i think my drink may have been spiked. It's been 4 days now and my dizziness and nausea hasn't gone away. I felt sick the day after i went out. After 2 drinks i was finished, but i know my how much i can drink and know that mixing my drinks doesn't mess with me. It's a little difficult for me to tell the people looking after me as i was under the age for going out and could ruin things here. But if someone really recommends that i see a doctor i will go. If someone thinks that, no it is nothing serious give it a day or 2 more then i will not worry. Help please someone !
Hi!
To flush out whatever was mixed in your drink, increase your fluid intake—water, clear soup, lemonade etc. Eat lots of green veggies and fruits for antioxidant effect. If your symptoms do not improve in a day or two then please consult a doctor.
When you go out with friends, always get your own drink and do not leave your drink unattended. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.