Aa
A
A
Close
Sharp chest pain
I am 17yr old Female and experience a sharp stabbing recurrent pain on the left side of my chest, which sometimes leads up to my left shoulder. i does not last long and comes at random times.

i alsp get very sharp stabbing  recurrent pains in my upper middle abdomen which comes at random times sometimes after i eat. i also get  severe pain before and during my period. i have just started on Levlen ED.

i am not overweight,but i do eat lots of greasy and fatty foods,  and i am worried about telling my parents for fear of them thinking i am over reacting. i have just been to the doctor to get a  script filled and have very good blood pressure.

i have asthma and am taking Seratide, had pnemonia when i was 11 and an operation on a groin hernia when i was 9.

please let me know your opinion and what i should do. thankyou so much.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
The reality is that you need to tell your parents. If you are afraid this is from your heart having a problem, I can tell you that that would be highly unlikely as stabbing chest pains are not a symptom of heart disease; they usually are a result of muscle or cartiledge issues. Having said that you may have a gallbladder problem, especially if you tend to eat greasy foods. Talk to your parents.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources