Sharp chest pain
I am 17yr old Female and experience a sharp stabbing recurrent pain on the left side of my chest, which sometimes leads up to my left shoulder. i does not last long and comes at random times.

i alsp get very sharp stabbing  recurrent pains in my upper middle abdomen which comes at random times sometimes after i eat. i also get  severe pain before and during my period. i have just started on Levlen ED.

i am not overweight,but i do eat lots of greasy and fatty foods,  and i am worried about telling my parents for fear of them thinking i am over reacting. i have just been to the doctor to get a  script filled and have very good blood pressure.

i have asthma and am taking Seratide, had pnemonia when i was 11 and an operation on a groin hernia when i was 9.

please let me know your opinion and what i should do. thankyou so much.
The reality is that you need to tell your parents. If you are afraid this is from your heart having a problem, I can tell you that that would be highly unlikely as stabbing chest pains are not a symptom of heart disease; they usually are a result of muscle or cartiledge issues. Having said that you may have a gallbladder problem, especially if you tend to eat greasy foods. Talk to your parents.