Teen Health Community
Small boobs

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Small boobs

Hi there, I just turned 18 a couple of months ago. I got my period when I was a little over 16, but it's not totally regular anyway. I mean I usually have it every month, but it's not really on a scheduled basis, like it's not the same time every month. Anyway, I'm a 36A and I feel like my boobs are way too small. I guess I'm relatively thin, I'm 5'10" and 135 pounds, so that could be one of the reasons for it, but also they haven't really gotten a rounded shape yet. So I'm wondering if it's possible that they're still developing and are going to grow more. My mom is a 34C and most of the women on my dad's side of the family have large boobs, granted some of them are relatively overweight, so I don't think it's genetic for me to have small boobs. My mom even said that her boobs kept growing until she was around 25, so maybe mine will continue to grow? On a side note, I have a boyfriend right now and he's ok with them the way they are and says I'm perfect and it doesn't matter to him, but I feel self conscious about them and really hope that they'll grow more. Another issue that I'm slightly concerned about is the caffeine issue...I've heard that caffeine can potentially delay growth, and I have been drinking coffee since I was like 14 or 15 (that sounds crazy, but I was like an insane student), and now I drink 2-3 cups a day, along with other caffeinated beverages. So sorry for rambling on, but I'm just curious about what people think and if they feel like it's possible for my boobs to keep growing. If not, is there anything I can do to help them grow more?
Take it from a guy, when your boyfriend says he doesn't mind that you have small boobs he most likely is telling the truth.  Girls seem to think that guys are only interested in girls with big boobs, when I know that me and my friends care more about the shape of the boobs rather than size, doesn't matter if they're big or small, as long as they look nice.  You sound to be quite a thin girl so to have large boobs would look out of proportion on you, and yes, apparently boobs can continue to grow into a girls 20's.  But look on the bright side, at least if they don't grow much they won't sag, lol.
or it could be in your family i had big boobs when i was 10 i was wearing a size 36b and now that im 15 i wear a 34c so it may run in your family but you sound really small so its good your boobs are small for your size
sarah love it says on ur peofile ur 17 or 18 ????
Ladies-

Just wanted to warn you all that Sarah_Love and XxpandaxX43 is the same girl. I usualy don't like to get envolved in drama, but I have been reading so many posts from this girl and she is envolving freinds of mine and I feel the need to call her out. She has been reported. She says she was depressed this morning then was happy when she found out she was PG. Well, they both say that on different posts, and they are only an hour apart. They both keep saying the same things. plus Sarah_Love says she had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago and her BF said she looked PG so he took her to buy a test and it was BFP???? XxpandaxX43 told hannah1505 she lost her baby last night. She also said her BF left her, but today I have read some posts where she talks about them still being together. Yet today she is still saying she is PG. read the notes between them. You will see where she says one thing one minute and something else the next. I don't like doing this, but I don't like seeing my freinds getting played either.
im not sure what is going on but both of them have been lying and it is hurting ther people x