Teen Health Community
Small itchy skin colored bumps

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Small itchy skin colored bumps

3 days ago I went to go outside to play soccer and basketball with my cousins. A few hours after we came in I was itchy on my arms, legs and ears. At first I thought it was mosquito bites and would go away after a day. But three days passed, and I am still itching! I am using Hydrocortisone Cream USP 2.5% on them and they seem to be relieved but only for about 10 minutes. I can't help scratching them! They are also taking part of my sleep time away just trying to keep from scratching! I have multiple bumps on my arms and legs. I am not sure about my ears, but they itch too, just not as much as my legs and arms. Please tell me any over the counter medications I can take. I don't want to go to the doctor's office for this because I don't want to use up my parents money. Please respond to my e-mail: ***@****. Thank you
Take some zyrtec or claritin or Benydryl, you can get it over the counter ,it sounds like an allergy what had you put on prior to the rash appearing any new cream, even sunbloc if you used a new one, if you were outside were you near any bushes ,trees could it be poison oak, google it for a picture the leaves are three together, try not to scratch that makes it worse if it persists you may have to ask your Mom to take you for a prescription anti Histimine..Good luck
you have to PM if you want to send an e-mail but this information should help
Well thanks for the advice. I was around some bushes when playing basketball. And some wheat looking plants when I ran to go get the ball. I will try your suggestion. Thanks!