Teen Health Community
Stool Stuck

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Stool Stuck

Sorry to bug you all but I didn't want to ask my parents about this until i have to.  I woke up this morning and it felt like I had a piece of stool stuck in my anus.  I went to the bathroom and i could go but it didn't come out.  Any help is appreciated ^^  When i went  though i got some #2 (lol) to come out.
Ok? If you were able to open your bowels then you'd expect it to come away but you say it didn't? It is possible that it has gone into a pocket in the rectum which has formed below the anus(in effect it has gone pass your opening and no amount of pushing down will get it to move up, do you understand?) So, how do you get it to move up and in position to be removed? Either you can go to the doctor and have him remove it - I can see you pulling faces right now, but if you don't then you'll have to remove it yourself. I work as a nurse in a Nursing Home for old people. The wall inside your vagina (at the back) runs along the wall of your rectum so if you place a clean finger inside your vagina and feel towards the back you should be able to feel the stool pushing into the wall if it is indeed inside a pocket. Now try and move it up into position while bearing down on the toilet. You should have some success. I no this is gross but hey it's either you or the doc ok. ;) Hope this helps.
I'm a guy :[
yeah im a girl but i always have bowel problems like i **** only once like a month..no joke. But it sounds like you need to soften your bowels anyways. Try taking in some fiber, or try a little mineral oil or a laxative or sumthin just like once so everything can regulate. happy bowels means happy eating! dont forget to eat greens
LOL. Sorry but you never mentioned your sex and you don't have a profile.You can get suppositories from the chemist that you insert rectally, which soften the stool. Sometimes even pushing around the muscle area surrounding the anus while you bear down might help with the offending stool too.

I don't know why I just assumed you were a girl?