Tear / Hole in Penis Corona?
Just before I begin; my understanding of the term "corona" is that it is the skin that connects the back of your shaft with the penis head. As shown on http://teenhealthsource.com/puberty/male-anatomy-parts-2/

Anyway, I have found a small circular tear/hole in this connecting piece of skin and I am feeling very worried about it.
Here is a crude diagram I drew: http://imgur.com/PVhZvaH

I presume it has resulted from masturbating - how else could it have occured? Will it heal? If so - how long??

Thanks for any help
Hi!
The region you are discussing is the frenulum. This can tear during masturbation and can heal on its own. However, if a major artery is injured or if you have diabetes or fungal infection then healing may be delayed. If the tear does not heal by 5-7 days then please consult your doctor. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.