Teen acne. help!!! ><""
I have a pimple on the middle of my right cheek. its got this yellow pus like stuff in it and im afraid to pop it ><" and what makes it worse! its surrrounded by all these red little dots that look like them too! my gosh is this going to turn into acne???! can anyone reccommend anything for a teenager??! my mum tells me i have sensitive skin and i allergies, so i dunnoes what to use! i just want this acne or these pimples on my cheeks to go away!
hey
hmm tricky situation there
um your not normally ment to pop them but if its getting to you that much then pop it.
What I usually do is wait till the pimple has a full white head (meaning the top of it is yellow) place a tissue over the top and squeeze it. The gunk will go onto the tissue, just wipe away any blood and i tend to put antiseptic ointment on it. DONT touch any of the pimples around it. If your worried about acne use a face wash that treats it (proactive is good for that, I know of others but Im an Aussie so i dont no if there in america or not)
And if your still worried talk to the doctor
hope that heps you at all, good luch
cheers mate
My teenage son has been using Benzol Peroxide for years. It seems to really work for him keeping the acne under control. We get it from the doctor. Hope that helps!
Heyos! thanks so much for your help in this ^^" Gemstone89 im aussie too! =D so i hope you can recommend something aussie for me hehe ^^ April my big brother uses this Clean and clear acne controlling stuff with 5% benzol peroxide. is it worth trying?
It doesn't have the concentration of benzol peroxide that you can get from the doctor. You can try it, but my son's tried over the counter stuff when we run out and don't get to the pharmacy. Nothing else just works as well for him.
When I had acne problems, when I was young, I used rubbing alcohol in the morning after washing up and at night before bed after washing up. Believe it or not it worked quite well. I am under the impression that it killed the bacteria that causes the acne thing.
thank you so much for all your help. now im going to the doctors to get that prescription, and while im at it ill pick up a bottle of rubbing alcohol, but ill be careful with that because i have very sensitive skin ^^ ill ask my doc thanks soo much *kisses to all*
just popp em thats what i do its too temting to watch the puss squirts out lol ive tried heaps of different stuff for it and nothing works for me lol l8a