Teenager urinating in bedroom
My son aged 16 years has for many years reverted to urinating in a glass in his bedroom during the night.
I haver tried many punishments, at the moment removing his laptop 'till he stops completely.
But he always goes back to it and stores the urine in drinking glasses under his desk or in drink bottles at back of the wadrobe.  He has no shame and does not attempt to hide the fact.
He was diagnosed ADHD as a child, without medication he has done very well in school but has never been easy.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated in order to stop this behaviour.
At 1st I was going to say that he may have a bladder problem, until you mentioned that he stores the urine in places and has no shame in doing so.  Sorry to say it but at his age  your son is just plain lazy & nasty.  I would suggest making him wear a DEPENDS out in public (ex. to school outside)  You may even have to use reverse phsycology like talking about him out loud when his frineds are around.  Sounds mean but drastic measures are needed at this point. As well as take away everything in his room and leave only his bed to sleep in.  Before doing this make sure your son is just doing this to get attention
Dear mzti
Thank you for taking the time to reply
Yes I think you are right.  I'm gonna get firm.  Thank you for the drastic measures suggestion.  I like the one about promising to tell his friends.
He gets plenty of attention otherwise ( as a teenager who doesn't want to hang out with his Mom and Dad)
I agree. When I was a teen I had a friend who did the same exact thing.. there was nothing wrong with him either, he just found it more convenient not to have to walk to the bathroom. Noone reprimanded him for it and eventually he outgrew it. By the age of 18 or so he stopped doing it completely.