Teen Health Community
The right weight?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

The right weight?

Hi I'm 16 and I weigh about 115 pounds, and I'm 5ft 6inch. Everyone always comments on how skinny I am and it's been getting on my nerves. I eat all the time but I never gain anything. My dad thinks that because I do a lot of sports that my matabolism is very high. Is there anything that I could try to make me gain a little weight?
hi im 20 years old and i weigh about 90 some pounds and im skinny but i eat all the time too and never gain much weight which i heard is normal but i would love to gain more weight too