VERY high sex drive
I'm a 14 year old girl who has a VERY high sex drive and i masturbate 4 to 5 times a day EVERY day im still a virgin. All im asking is if its normal ?or is there something wrong with my body ? is it a good thing ? is there any harm wat so ever ? i just need more insite into this. PLEASE HELP !!
Have you been able to limit how many times a day you masturbate? Although it feels good I don't think masturbating as frequently as you do is good for you. You might over do it and end up with a painful vagina. I'd suggest slowly decreasing how many times you masturbate a day. I would assume your sex drive is kind of normal for your age; It might also decrease as you get older. Do you also masturbate 4 to 5 times on a school day, or is it only when you have a day off? See what others have to say about this b/c I could be totally wrong, but that's my answer.
its normal to feel so ur growing up but cut down on masturbating u might hurt ur self
From one female to another, this is absolutely normal. Don't cut down unless you're in pain. Do it as frequently as you like and don't worry! If it interferes with your ability to live your life, go to the doctor and get your hormone levels checked. But other women have this level of libido, and it isn't all that abnormal.