Teen Health Community
VERY high sex drive
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

VERY high sex drive

I'm a 14 year old girl who has a VERY high sex drive and i masturbate 4 to 5 times a day EVERY day im still a virgin. All im asking is if its normal ?or is there something wrong with my body ? is it a good thing ? is there any harm wat so ever ? i just need more insite into this. PLEASE HELP !!
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Have you been able to limit how many times a day you masturbate? Although it feels good I don't think masturbating as frequently as you do is good for you. You might over do it and end up with a painful vagina. I'd suggest slowly decreasing how many times you masturbate a day. I would assume your sex drive is kind of normal for your age; It might also decrease as you get older. Do you also masturbate 4 to 5 times on a school day, or is it only when you have a day off? See what others have to say about this b/c I could be totally wrong, but that's my answer.
Blank
1412776_tn?1283115149
its normal to feel so ur growing up but cut down on masturbating u might hurt ur self
Blank
From one female to another, this is absolutely normal. Don't cut down unless you're in pain. Do it as frequently as you like and don't worry! If it interferes with your ability to live your life, go to the doctor and get your hormone levels checked. But other women have this level of libido, and it isn't all that abnormal.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...