Teen Health Community
Vagina and Bed Bugs

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Vagina and Bed Bugs

This is so gross to even think about. I just recently learned we have a small out break of bed bugs. They have mostly been living in my room. The exterminator comes in 2 days but i was told to keep sleeping in my room to avoid the bugs looking for a host. I am currently on my period.And suddenly its more difficult to put my tampon in and im bleeding more as well as differently. Its hard to explain how its different. But im worried that a bed bug was attracted to my blood and crawled in under my urethra. Any ideas?
I will bet you are right but no one will beleive you until it becomes widespread. I know they have entered me as I have felt them. including my colon.  I started having problems test did not show anything took good bacteria Sustenax cleared up my dygestive problems. good luck
clean very very well and then keep a pillow in between your legs. and sleep else where when everyone is asleep[so they don't find out or until the morning so you can sleep well for at least a night]. hm.. also leave something bloody in your room. so if they are attracted to blood then they will go to that bloody thing first.
okay.
just like to know if raw meat would actually get rid of bed bugs???
Yes you do get bed bugs in and on your vaginal area and it doesn't  matter if your on your period I am losing my mind seriously.i came to this site to get answers but i feel lost and they hurt so bad i can hardly wipe or even pee use baby oil all the time that kills them this also soothes your private area my prayers go out to all of us we should never have to ever go through this alone.
Bed Bugs are attracted to the CO2 you breathe out. Meat has nothing to do with it. They find you by the carbon dioxide and then feast on your blood while you sleep. Only heat (excess of 122 degrees for 20-40 minutes) and or chemicals (only available through a professional as they're highly regulated by the EPA) are effective means of killing Bed Bugs.
Bed bugs are not attracted to blood. That's simply what they eat. Bed bugs find you by scent and the carbon dioxide you breathe out.