Teen Health Community
Vagina swell up

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Vagina swell up

Hi im 17 and i use a Vibrator and i did it to Rough and now my Vagina lip is swollen im worried and i need help cause i dont know when will it stop or if its bad when it swell up help me
Hi!
You have probably injured the vaginal lining by using the vibrator too strongly. You can apply an ice pack and use an oral anti-inflammatory medication to help reduce the swelling and pain. However, vagina is a sensitive organ of the body. Hence, it is bst to consult your gynecologist regarding this. Take care!