Vaginal bleeding
I went to the bathroom earlier and wiped and was some light red discharge and im not due for my period for 2 weeks and now i dont have it when i wiped what does that mean??? Plus i have my tubes cut and burned so i know i cant be pregnant
Hi!
A mid cycle minor bleed or spotting from vagina is usually due to LH hormone surge and ovulation. Other than this it can at times be due to an injury to vaginal walls during sex. Sometimes old blood trickles down in between cycles.
Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.