Weakness from masturbation.
Hello.

I am a 14 year old male dude.
I have had this addiction to masturbating. Ive been masturbating way more than any person should (multiple times a day) But now i have stopped, and i have noticed that it has made my memory weaker, and made me lose concentration easier, and made me slower, and weaker physically. I cant lift what I used to lift easily before.

Does anybody know how i can gain what strength that i lost, I had stopped but nothing had happened. i need to get my strength back and need to return to my previous state, as it is affecting my life. it has made skateboarding harder for me, it had definitely affected how i am in class and my grades.

ANY HELP PLEASE?

Hi!
In all probability you are feeling the effects of not masturbating. Usually there is no harm in masturbating several times in a day as long as you do not let it affect your life. Resume masturbation and see if it helps. Otherwise you need to get a complete blood tests done to find the cause: blood count, hemoglobin, iron, thyroid hormone, diabetes, testosterone etc. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!