Teen Health Community
What does it mean when you wipe and have pink on the toilet paper?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Alright well I went pee and my pee was a normal color but when I wiped, there was a light pink color on the toilet paper. I'm 17 and I never had sex before but me and my boyfriend have done stuff (being fingered and pretty much everything but sex) and I'm worried. Is it normal for that to happen?! I haven't had my period yet this month so does that mean my period is about to start?! I'm kinda freaking out. If someone could, please help me out here! :( Thank youu!
Your question should be directed to a doctor. First of all it makes absolutely no sense since you are portraying yourself as a female of 17 and signed onto this forum as a male. Maybe you need to back up and find out who you are.
Typically pink an mean a couple things, 1) possible pregnancy. There's a thing called implantation bleeding that is VERY light pink spotting that you really only see when you wipe after peeing. But you have not had sex and are not concerned about pregnancy. So that rules that out. 2) you could be starting your period soon. I know personally a few days before I start I can sometime spot very lightly. 3) is it possible you guys were a little rough the last time you and your boyfriend were intimate? Does he have longish finger nails? If so he may have scratched or irritated the inside of your vagina an that could be the cause of the spotting.
If all else fails and this spotting doesn't resolve itself or you have abnormal smell, discharge (more of it, a change in colour or texture) please go see your doctor!
Alright I'm sorry I didn't even know I was on here as a male, I'm honestly 17 years old and a female.
And thanks for your help! I'm freaking out. I'm trying to figure out whether my boyfriend had like *** on his hands when he fingered me but I don't think he did. I'm just so scared ahh :(
Don't worry about the profile saying you're male, you aren't the first and won't be the last. So ignore that one comment.
And it would be pretty hard (not impossible) for you to be pregnant if he had pre-ejaculate on his fingers.
Biggest thing for you right now is to calm down and wait for your period. The more you stress the more likely you will delay your period yourself and freak out more. But let this be a lesson. Don't be engaging in sexual activities before you are ready for the possible consequences. And if/when you do have sex, please use condoms and maybe be on birth control yourself.
Thanks for your help! It made me feel a little better! I'm trying to figure out how I could be pregnant because I never had sex. Just being fingered and I've told my friends about it and they said you can't get pregnant from even sperm being on your fingers but yea, thanks for your help :) I'm just so scared and nervous :(
Honestly it's not impossible just super unlikely. He would have had to get a lot of preejaculate on his fingers and right away put them in you. Sperm doesn't last long outside of ideal conditions. Just relax the female body loves to mess with us I know first hand.
ok thank you! im gunna just try and relax and not think about it too much.. that made reassured me a little bit :)
Whatdoeditmeanwhenyouarereallyitchydownbelowandwhenyougopeeandyouwipeyourselfandseepincansomeonepleasetellmethannks
I am young in middle school. And I am in the bathroom haven't has a boyfriend yet and I am not on my period yet. My vaginal area keeps itching every 3 to 2 days and I just wiped and I just noticed the color grayish pinkish color what is that a sign of?
Hey em516, im having almost the exact same dilemma, i was just wondering how it turned out for you?
i am twenty five and have wiped and only see pink when i wipe for two days i am supposed to be on my period. i had sex 21,22,23,25,28 trying to have a baby. cramped last week, have been feeling tire and sick when i go to lay down for bed. boobs dont hurt at all. peeing alot though could i be pregnant. all test have been negitive
ya im am also freaking out cause i have had my first period but not had a second one and its been 11 months now and i wear liners for discharge and today i got allexcited cause i really want my period and i was hoping it was my period but now im freaking out again please emial me my email is ***@**** i need answers
Ok so i just peeded and i wiped it was a light pink and it dosnt hurt at all and i just got off my peoird a week ago anyone now?
me and my bf just had sex and were ttc well ive just been toilet and wiped when i looked there wwas *** and a spot of blood could someone help me what could this mean my last period was the 18th of march
After pee when I wipe with toilet paper I sees pink light blood on it and I didn't c my period dat month again(march 2013). I want 4 test it came out negative on 26 march and my breast is paining me seriously don't knw what to do again, pls I nid ur advice
I had sex yesturday and woke up this after noon I went to the restroom and peed it cramped a bit and when I wiped there was pink, am I spotting? Am I pregnant
Hello , I need serious help . Me & my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex , last time it was Monday , but burly today I went to the restroom and peed normal once I wiped there was light pink on the paper , am I pregnant or what's going on ? I'm scared .
if your really itchy constantly down below, (I got this from the american comedy show '2 broke girls', it happened to a character) sometimes its a case of herpes or a disease transmitted by sexual encounters. Or you may have an allergic reaction to something around there, such as a washing detergent that you may use to wash your underwear, the character is Caroline,  and she thought she had herpes because of her booty call, but it was just an allergic reaction to some cheap bed sheets with cheap washing powder she used to wash the sheets with. Get checked out by a female doctor, it may seem embarrassing - but its better than not knowing if you have a serious disease.
What if I had sex and light pink bleeding can I be pregnant
Girls. Please if you do want to experiment like this, let your sexual partner wash hands! Buy otc pregnancy tests. Or dont have sex untill you are 21 and ready.