Teen Health Community
What happens if you don't wipe your butt correctly
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What happens if you don't wipe your butt correctly

I have a little brother who is 15 and no matter how many times i have a conversation with him or anyone else in my family for that fact he still gets really bad skid marks on his underwear we have told him in ever way to clean his butt like (no girl will want you if you dont clean down there you can get sick from that and so on) But his underwear remains to go on white and come of brown how to i convince my brother that what he is doing is very unhealthy and that he needs to wipe

(P.S i asked if the reason he's still getting skid marks on his undies is bcuz he wipes just not good enough maybe he should use baby wipes and he said nothing)