What happens if you don't wipe your butt correctly
I have a little brother who is 15 and no matter how many times i have a conversation with him or anyone else in my family for that fact he still gets really bad skid marks on his underwear we have told him in ever way to clean his butt like (no girl will want you if you dont clean down there you can get sick from that and so on) But his underwear remains to go on white and come of brown how to i convince my brother that what he is doing is very unhealthy and that he needs to wipe

(P.S i asked if the reason he's still getting skid marks on his undies is bcuz he wipes just not good enough maybe he should use baby wipes and he said nothing)
Maybe he just doesnt wipe at all, tell him to wipe up instead of wiping down like from his sac to the top of his crack, that's the best way to clean your crack. Lol sounds funny but  also tell him to do it more than once until he sees there isn't any on the toilet paper. Dont make fun of him when you talk to him just sit hum down in his room or something a.d calmy tell him its not good, and explain what to do and may he will do it