What happens if you don't wipe your butt correctly
I have a little brother who is 15 and no matter how many times i have a conversation with him or anyone else in my family for that fact he still gets really bad skid marks on his underwear we have told him in ever way to clean his butt like (no girl will want you if you dont clean down there you can get sick from that and so on) But his underwear remains to go on white and come of brown how to i convince my brother that what he is doing is very unhealthy and that he needs to wipe

(P.S i asked if the reason he's still getting skid marks on his undies is bcuz he wipes just not good enough maybe he should use baby wipes and he said nothing)
Maybe he just doesnt wipe at all, tell him to wipe up instead of wiping down like from his sac to the top of his crack, that's the best way to clean your crack. Lol sounds funny but  also tell him to do it more than once until he sees there isn't any on the toilet paper. Dont make fun of him when you talk to him just sit hum down in his room or something a.d calmy tell him its not good, and explain what to do and may he will do it
Get this boy some wet wipes AND some perineal spray AND get him a perineal bottle like the one they give postpartum women in hospitals so he can rinse/bidet himself clean. If he can get himself clean with dry tp, and no one can, but few leave skids like you describe this boy does, so if he can't clean himself with dry tp then he needs the wet wipes to use AFTER he has rinsed off with a bottle full of warm cleansing fluid like PeriGiene No-Rinse Perineal Cleansing Liquid, which he can also put into a spray bottle and wet his tp with. With all these steps, there is ZERO excuse for dirtiness, except plain laziness. I use all these methods everytime I use a toilet, including in public because I carry travel sizes of the products at all times. One could eat off my perineum, baby! LOL!!! I'm a bit OCD about personal hygiene, though, ever since my teens. If you can believe it, I even munch Devrom Internal Deodorant chewable tablets on the regular so my solid waste and any gas I may ever get have absolutely NO scent whatsoever! As well as body powders, sprays, feminine sprays and deodorants, wipes, etc, all of which can be used by males, as well. They are making boy scented stuff like this!

Still, I'm afraid your bro is going to be one of those guys who won't change, at least until he gets MORTIFIED by it. He needs to know that teenage girls tell each other about those things and that his whole school or dorm will know about it if just one girl sees it! Best of luck! :-)
Oh, and p.s., tell him him he needs to be during at LEAST twice a day until he decides to get this problem under control. That feces that is getting smeared all up and down on the thinner skin off his "crack" peuhu
Damn predictive text!! Let me try once again, lol! ..........

Oh, and p.s., tell him him he needs to be showering at LEAST twice a day until he decides to get this problem under control. That feces that is getting smeared all up and down on the thinner skin of his hiney "crack"  will irritate his skin and cause it to itch which could lead to cracking and a very fast, very big infection. That's the

Oh, and p.s., tell him him he needs to be showering at LEAST twice a day until he decides to get this problem under control. That feces that is getting smeared all up and down on the thinner skin of his hiney "crack"  will irritate his skin and cause it to itch which could lead to cracking and a very fast, very big infection. That's the best place on the body for bacteria to thrive, and thrive they do! One tiny break in his skin from his nails, an irritation or ulceration, or over dryness/chapping. In fact, that area is a prime rib for  

Oh, and p.s., tell him him he needs to be showering at LEAST twice a day until he decides to get this problem under control. That feces that is getting smeared all up and down on the thinner skin of his hiney "crack"  will irritate his skin and cause it to itch which could lead to cracking and a very fast, very big infection. That's the best place on the body for bacteria to thrive, and thrive they do! One tiny break in his skin from his nails, an irritation or ulceration, or over dryness/chapping. In fact, that area is a prime place for a MRSA infection to begin! Google that: "MRSA". You do NOT want this bug in the wrong spot, boys and girls!