Teen Health Community
What should i do?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What should i do?

So lets set story chinese bisexual girl talks to me on imvu -> she then adds me on msn. KNOWN THIS GIRL FOR 3 YEARS [SHE'S 15 AND IM 17]
Emails me about how sexy i am and that she is in love with me and wants to have sex with me.

She then tells me she has sexually abused dogs and that she is the "local bike" [sexually active]
Messages wont stop.

She then told me that shes a virgin and wants me to lose her virginity [im a virgin anyway]

Then yesterday she says "Can I see a photo of your step bro?"
I say no.
Then she said "I know what you, me and your step bro have a threesome"
Yeah my bros hot but still I would never do that. [HE'S 30]

I do not know what to do anymore as its getting out of hand. She wont give up!! She tells me she knows where my house is. I do not want to get a reputation. Im not a lesbian. Yes she is a nice girl but i dont know what to think and if i did i would probably catch something also would not want to be accused of being a perv or anything.

Tags: bisexual, straight, step brother
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...