What will happen if i masterbate
Hello,I'm 13 years old and I've been thinking about masterbating but when i want to i get kinda nurvis and i dont do it. Also, when i what to masterbate im scared cuz i dont know what it is like. I dont if i should cuz i dont no if it wil give me aids or just make me sick. If u have any answers plz plz plz email me. Also, when i watch porn or just think of sex i then get a huge boner and trust me its huge therefore i feel like masterbating.
go ahead dont be afraid you will enjoy it
ya its all right its normal and you wont get aids or get sick
masterbating is normal ive been doing it scince i was 11 and i have never had aids or felt sick and i do it all the time. when you do start doing it and it feels like you need a **** just let it come ou of the penis because it is just sperm
ya ive been doing it since i was 8 it fells awesome! and its relaxing so if u had a bad day just masterbate lol
There you guys you are just "normal" make sure it is always in private, part of growing up ,it may be good to lessen on the watching porn and simply use your imagination,
It is normal all around the world, our society just doesn't talk about it, or wants to make us feel bad, (I was told God could see me or I would go blind).  By yourself you can be yourself, learn more about yourself, and develop self esteem.  Its only when you you are not by yourself that you can get diseases like AIDS, or cause pregnancy, or hurt someone else's feelings.  Please try to seek out someone you can trust to talk to (maybe not on the internet), like a school social worker (don't they have to abide by confidentiality?), and make it as simple and straightforward as "I would like more sex education"...    Just remember that masturbation is the safest thing out there, and therefore a very good private habit.
wut happens if u do it 2 much
This Is an old thread being dragged up again.
this community is 'Parenting children 6-12 years old I see by your profile you have put this in the other forums,
My name is Anthony and I masterbate but I'm worried that I am getting Achne because of it help?