backs of legs
I am 16 and I live in spain. Ever since I was 14 ive been scraching the backs of my legs coos I worry about school, my mum thinks ive stoped. I try to stop but when I sit down it gets really ichi and I scrach. I want to know what I should do to stop.thank you
Hi!
First of all you need to find out whether you really have an itch due to sweat dermatitis or infection or allergy or eczema etc. If this is not the case then probably scratching is an obsession with you. You need to distract your attention away from it. However, you may not be able to do on your own and may need help from a counselor. Please discuss with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.