Teen Health Community
ball sack
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ball sack

Hi im 16 years old and i keep wondering why my ball sack is so dry and not growing i keep on checking on the  internet of an answer but they said it might be that there no fluid in my ball sack. And  my ball sack always look so dry ecen when im sitting down or getting out a show in a few minutes it just liiks so dry. Can anyone please tell why its so dry thankyou
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi. Firstly, do you use soap or a kind of body wash when you shower? I only ask as soap can strip away the natural oil our skin produces, and this could be drying out your sack. If you are using soap, try using a body wash that is made up of natural ingredients (i always use lynx, or adidas body washes and find their great! not sure if their natural though).

Secondly, as your just 16, your still in the middle stages of puberty, and therefore testicle growth will still happen just give it time. Also, sometimes the sack can tighten up, making them look really small, then other times sag heaps (especially in the heat) but i'm sure your aware of that one already. :)
Blank
yeah i sometimes wash my ball sack not really soap but shampoo for the hair but ecen if i don't wash it my ball sack still looks dry
Blank
and my ball sack is not growing at all i don't know why
Blank
Yeah the shampoo will dry them out! definitely go for a body wash. As for your sack, look up 'retractile (or retractable) testicles', may be of help. :)
Blank
(><)ZzZ Same!! **** over here an I hate the dryness looks (oO,)like an old mans ball I feel like giving up sex an jerking off FOREVER!!! Or untill it comes right...
Blank
hi my balls keeps getting dry and hard skin and gets close up to my d ick and stays there and it gets my d ick small  i got hit so many times down there so i dont know whats wrong can someone help thanks
Blank
hi can you help me my balls sack is dry up and like tf going on i'm 16 and this the first time I seen the little bit scared plz help me
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...