bleeding of the rectum
I have been having bleeding when I poop doesn't matter if its hard or soft and it is light red and it is as much as my period. I am not on my period and haven't had a period for 2 months now don't know if that would have an effect on it. Please help in a lot of pain and have no clue if i need to go see doctor or not.
You probably need to see a doctor to rule in or out anything "big".  Chances are though, that you either have hemorrhoids that are bleeding or possibly fissures, a tear in the tissue of the sphincter.  Metamucil may help regulate the consistency of stool.  If you have a cycle of constipation, miralax to keep stool soft until you are out of pain might help.  You should come up with a plan with your doctor.  
Thanks so much, I went to the doctors it was just a tear got stitches and am fine now. Will go back to get stitches off next week and it should be healed in 2 weeks.