boyfriend
Hi..I had a boyfriend there last year I was only 13 but it was a big deal to me he was perfect for me and I broke up with him I regretted it so much and was afraid to go back to him even tho he still get over me and year had has now gone and I still have feelings for him I tried so much to get over him but nothing helps! He has now a new girlfriend and I'm jealous really jealous and everytime I see him I start crying because I miss him so much I tried talking to him about it but he said I'd get over him like he got over me! And now the girl he's going out with keeps chatting to me about over the internet! Everyone also said we look so alike so I looked at a pic of her and she looks identical to me!  There's really only three lads in my life and there like bro's to me and they keep saying that ill find someone that will love me for who I am and they call me beautiful and treat me like a princess and I just feel like I want someone special..what can I do to do find someone for myself or how to get over this pain of missing my ex? I really want a boyfriend I know I sound desperate but I just wanna be with someone that likes me for who I am :(
you just need to remember that love comes with age and maturity. 14 (in my opinion) is too young to be looking for love. studies also show that it limits the amount of people toy meet, and even your happiness. You do need to wait until your older. but I also know how hard and impossible that feels. the pain may never leave until you find someone else, but if you work on developing friendships and family relationship, you will find happiness.
I got broken up like a week ago now she has gotten over me but she got a new bf and just does not want to talk to me same thing but I like not really over and but I am **** it happen because it was like the day after my birthday....... but I am slowly getting over it did you cry and get mad bc of the moderators on here I was talking to me about that and it helped and sadly have to find a new one :( you will find someone and I will too ik its hard but you will get over him and it will take some time....
Alright, I'm going to assume that you're fourteen now? Let me start off by saying that you are young. You may not like to hear it, but you are. Many people in their twenties and thirties haven't even found the right person yet. You should focus on your schoolwork instead of your ex. Take the pain and emotions you feel for him and redirect it to kicking butt in your classes. It may hurt at first, but within a year or so, you WILL get over it. Don't worry so much about dating until you're older. Find a hobby, focus on your friends. Not everything in life is about boys, and if you make them priority now, you're setting yourself up for a life full of heartbreak.