Teen Health Community
brown color in sperm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

brown color in sperm

im a 13 year old male who has never have inter course before.i stopped jacking off for two weeks because i had blood in sperm so when i did it after the two weeks it was good alot of sperm came out but also a little bit of a born color i was thinking it might still be blood.the docters say im fine and it will go away but is there anyway to make this go away fast it has been buging me for 8 months on and off.THANK YOU
i really need help on this please people
If it has been a while since you've seen your doc about it, pay him another visit. If your mind is still needing peace then try and get a second opinion from a different doctor. You'll likely need your parent's help in doing so. Or try to google it. (But don't always believe what you read on the internet.)

This is what I found. It's taken from 4-men.org :

Blood in sperm, also known as hematospermia, can be caused by several different factors. One is that the man has recently suffered an accident that affected the groin. It might have been something as traumatic as falling onto the bar of his bicycle or something as innocent as being hit in the groin accidentally while playing sports. Both of these can result in blood in sperm.

Sometimes one of the blood vessels that are located where the sperm is produced becomes irritated. This can result in a small amount of blood entering the seminal fluid and being released along with the sperm. The man glances at it and sees the blood and naturally becomes concerned. In this case the blood will generally disappear on its own after a few hours or days. Once the slight injury has healed the blood is no longer present.

Another cause of blood in sperm can be an infection. In this case there may be other symptoms present including a fever or pain. The man might feel that his groin is tender to the touch. This could be an indication of a bladder infection.

It’s important to visit a doctor if you do see blood in semen. There is a rare chance that it is related to prostate cancer and so having it checked by a medical professional is a good idea. For men under the age of 50 it is rarely the cause of the bleeding though.

If you do feel that it may have been caused by an injury and the blood is still present after a few weeks it’s prudent to see the doctor. They can exclude anything more serious as the cause and suggest things you might do to speed the healing process.

It’s also wise to visit the doctor immediately if you notice blood in sperm along with any pain in the anal or penis area. The same is true if you are experiencing frequent urination or difficulty urinating.

For a young, healthy man blood in sperm is usually nothing serious. It’s something that happens to many men. If you receive the assurance of a doctor that it is indeed nothing to worry about you can then relax.

(Paul Ellis - Men's Health)

~Ley

I don't know if anything is wrong, but as for the color, brown color is little to worry about. semen can have color variation from almost clear to brown, so its normal. i think if its blood its usually black unless its bleeding at the time of ejaculation.
IM SOOOO HAPPY i jacked off last night nothing only clear sperm like normal THANK GOD!!!
That happened to me last night but was all brown  and I am scared to Jack off again cause it might be brown. Help me I don't know what to do