Teen Health Community
can someone help me figure out why i am getting all these symptomms?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

can someone help me figure out why i am getting all these symptomms?

i cant sleep, i get shakes, sweating like crazy, hot flushes alot and cold chills, not gaining weight while eating normal, lathargic, pins and needles, hot flashes, diarrhea and weird bow movements, anxiety, paranioa, bad mood swings and cramps, i am 18 years old, no medical history in the family that we know of, (not pregnanet) is there something wrong with me? please let me know
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
One simple reason can be food poisoning or gut flu with fever. If the diarrhea started just recently, then take something like acetaminophen for fever. Take an OTC lactobacillus preparation (probiotics) and yogurt with your meals. Drink plenty of fluids (clear soups, water, ORS in water, lemonade). Eat light, do not stay hungry but eat simple things like toast, porridge, cereals, crackers, banana, rice, peeled apple, etc. Take over the counter antacid and antiemetic (this SOS for vomiting). Watch out for a day or two with this treatment. If still the symptoms persist, then you may need an antibiotic for the gut and would need to see a doctor.
If the diarrhea has been there for some time then IBS, Crohn’s celiac etc will need to be ruled out.
The other possibility is pregnancy. So, if you missed periods, take a pregnancy test and see. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...