Teen Health Community
could i be pregnant?????
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

could i be pregnant?????

i been spotting for a mounth and a half i been controlling my eating but seem to be getting thicker but if i was to be pregnant i would be about 4 mouths i dont know what could it be the spotting is light pink and brown>>> help
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
If you suspect you are about 4 months pregnant then please take a pregnancy test and see.  A prolonged bleeding of any kind from the vagina can be due to a sore or ulcer in vagina as you see in Herpes or otherwise, endometritis or infection of endometrium of uterus, cervicitis or infection of cervix, fibroids, vaginal infections, vaginal polyp, endometriosis and cancer of either cervix, uterus or ovary. It can also be due to a hormonal contraceptive of any kind or due to hormonal imbalance due to withdrawing it. Sometimes PCOS also presents with prolonged vaginal bleed. It can also be a miscarriage if your pregnancy test is positive. If pregnancy test is negative, you would need to get some investigations done including hormone analysis, PAP smear, ultrasound and maybe CT scan of pelvis. Consult a gynecologist regarding this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank