Teen Health Community
decrease height
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

decrease height

Hi,
I'm 19 and about 5'8-5'9. It's been killing me to get at least one inch or an inch and a half SHORTER. I know it may seem ridicule because I'm around the average height, especially for a Mexican. Please, I've gone days where I almost couldn't sleep because this has been bothering me. Is there any medical way to get an inch shorter? Or any other kind of way? Also, is there a way to STOP growing. So just in case my growing hasn't stopped. Please help, thank you!
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
744596_tn?1246848615
Why do you want to be shorter? You should not be losing sleep over the fact that you want to be shorter. You are average height and you should be proud that you are healthy and  able to grow. Be happy with who you are and embrace it.
Blank
784382_tn?1376934640
why would you want to be shorter espically for a male??..that is short for a man. and no there is no way to become shorter..... i think you need to go see a doctor it is NOT normal to be losing sleep over something like this......
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank