Teen Health Community
help live with mom
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

help live with mom

I have pain in my lower abdomen during my "wet dreams", is this normal?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
tell your mother about it... wet dreams are normal. so dont be shy about telling her for that.. they happen to everyone. at a certain point in life. and shes your mom, its her right to know about it and not care  even with the most embarrassing things... just dont think about it and tell her.. goodluck :)
Blank
Do you mean 'i developed a pain in my abdomen, when i had a wet dream'? sorry just wanted to double check :) It's possible you may have overstretched your muscle while you were asleep. Apart from that, it would be very unusual to have pain in the abdomen as a result of having a wet dream. were you doing any physical activity or sport on the day/night you had a wet dream?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank