Teen Health Community
help my tampon is stuck toward my anus

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

help my tampon is stuck toward my anus

i put on a tampon and went to bed when i got up it was stuck i can feel it and it is lodged toward my rectim i can see it bulged out but there is a coat of skin over it stopping it from coming out when i pressed down if that was not there it would easly come out no i am not a virgin i am 44 yrs old with two grown kids i cant go to dr cause i have no money please some help me with this
Hi!
If you cannot go to a doctor, I suggest you lie down with your legs bent and spread wide apart. Insert two fingers or your finger and thumb, and try and hold it and pull it out.  If it still does not come out, I am sorry, you will need to consult a doctor. You can go to a walk in mother and child clinic. Take care!