help!!
hi ...im 19 years old...im a little concerned about what's really going on with me.This is the thing,i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend,on july,14,2010 and since then i've been expiriencing strange symptoms like:nausea,vomiting,ive been eating a lot lately,and strangely ive been peeying a lot more than usual...but what gets me confused is that around 2 weeks later i started bleeding strangely.At first i started bleeding light brownish period and then it got like pinkish kind'a and now im concerned because its getting a little heavy.Its too thin to be my period.Because my period always had been not to heavy and not to light either.I call it ''perfect period''.I am a regular,and its stressing me out to feel like something is going on the wrong way..If im not pregnant then why are those symptoms following me..??please help!i really need help guys.I will honestly aprecciated at the fact that nobody right now its helping me..please  i really need some answers right now !please help!!!i will be waiting for some answers..thank you..
You need to take a home pregnancy test. You cannot go off of symptoms as they are unreliable, stress and pms present similar symptoms. The only way to know for sure if to take a test. First morning urine tends to work the best, so take it tomorrow morning. Good luck