how to lose Wight?
Hi so basically I'm 15 year old teenage girl btw
I'm try to lose 10 pounds for 23/12. So I need help
How can I lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks and 4 days??
Hay, you should always be comfortable in your own skin regardless if you think your not perfect like the other girls who are super skinny you should be you and i found out myself that its not cute to be skinny like them just know that your friends accept you for you :) but if you want to loose weight like i did then
1.) limit how much you eat. As in i dont eat breakfast and i dont eat much in lunch only chips and water and i dont eat much at dinner i just take small portions.
2.) all of the walking you do in school can help you lose a some weight and if you can take the bus and walk home then that can help to. Also dont eat a heavy snack only like cheese or chips or fruit can help
3.) you should start to see a change in weight within a week or so but it depends on the type of person

But just know this no one is perfect, im not perfect, and your not perfect just be happy and accept yourself and they way you look because trying to make yourself look like the other girls who you may think are pretty doesnt mean its cute i learned the hard way. And anyone who's your friend would accept you for you. Just be yourself and that all that matters.