Teen Health Community
how to tell if a guy is turned on?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

how to tell if a guy is turned on?

I kinda wanna know how a guy is turned on. hahaha thanks:D
Well hello!
You devo no if a boy is turned on!

these signs will happen

1. He would have a hard on and that is his penis gettin big!

2. He be sweaatin
3. So many boys so many time he woud tell u if u was turning u on xx

Hope this helps hunxxx
hello:D I dont quite understand that..
first off, what is 'devo'?

And whats a 'hard on'?
hahaha i feel so terrible in this.
thanks for replying by the way.!
She means defo, slang for definately. Hard on is just slang for an erection.
Dont worry hun!
I was in this situation when i was young!
But im still young only 15 and devo is for defintely and hard on is erection is where u can see his penis being big dont worry if u have any probz write bak
hahaha you're 15.? oh dear.! then i should be ashamed cause im 17.! hahahaha.

Anyway, I wanted to know cause I'm not quite sure. When I was frenching him, we were standing up see, and my leg was brushing against his 'ahem' because we moved ( I didnt do it deliberately.! ) and later, he slowly moved himself away and I was wondering whats wrong. I looked at the bottom ( oops ) and it was kinda erect, like its up.. And later, I realised he's sweating even though its not really hot in my place so I asked whats wrong but he said nothing. Thats why I kinda wanna know whats wrong sigh. Also, I realised I kinda get aroused easily so at first I thought I was a freak or something cause I feel like I'm overly sexually active): At first I had a lot of problems coping with it because I kept getting aroused, wetting my undies ( doh ), yet I didn't tell my boyfriend cause I was afraid he might think I'm.. horny): so for a really long time I was trying to hard to cope with it, but now I kinda feel normal, if he's erecting, cause it means that I'm not the only HIGH one:D:D
Oh and, we were frenching with OUR CLOTHES ON. So, I don't know if his AHEM became bigger or not.. I'm only looking through his pants and undies haha..
lol, too much information.. lol just kidding!! since ur 15, your probably going to get turned on a little easy because its something new to you. usually guys get turned on very easy!!! lol, just kissing will do the job! so if you wana know how guys get turned on, just do anything, seriously like licking his face mite do it too lOl ... no im kidding again... but u get the point hopefully ..
oh ahahaha im 17(: hahaha i didnt know that guys get turned on easily.! hahaha yes i get the point now, anything i do will turn him on easy ahahaha. thank you:D
Differs from guy to guy and girl to girl...I've been with girls that get, well, messy just from being in my company (Not bragging, the girl was just base and driven by sex, which obviously isn't something for me to brag about - being used) and i've had ones that are very indecisive and don't get wet easily.

Likewise, some guys can get erections from very little, and others take a lot. It does scale with age. When in their teens, most guys get random erections for a while..
oh... i see((: so as they age, they hardly get random erections.?
Im sorry but if you cant even say penis and have to say AHEM" then you really shouldnt even be thinking about sex..
a little tip, lots if not all guys really like it when the girl gets horny, it makes  them even more aroused if they can tell you're just as excited as they are.
i totaly understand you. I think you should tell him how you get when your together. When i was like that with my bf i told him and things got ALOT BETTER. He started to tell me when he was getting excited and i would do the same. he he have fun and be safe
hi
ia gree with girl.... you dont even know what a hard on is..and cant say penis.... you need to educate yourself and hold out on having sex until you do
Lol if your wet,(especially when kissing) he is "devo" wet. And if your both horny why not... Be safe if you do ^.^
idk how thay get hard im only 13 and its pretty oquared for me.
For some guys just looking at a girl turns them on. Try sucking on there finger or sucking there neck. Even just kissing will turn them on. I
or if you stick your hand on thier pockets, pretend that you need to get something from thier front pockets and slowly Slide your hand down there. I know that turns my boyfriend on and I'm only 15. Hope I helped!!
I have to agree with turkee23, you need to educate yourself a lot more before having sex. It's fine to be curious, but you need to be careful. One small mistake can change your life forever, with an unwanted pregnancy or STD. Sex isn't just something physical, it has an emotional side, too. And you need to be mature enough to handle it all. If you can't say penis, then you should probably wait to do anything more than kissing...
iv got to agree that you have to learn alot more beffore you try anything like that i told my bf when i was like this so we started taking it in little baby steps took us long enough to have our first kiss.

i have the same problem he has told me his turn on is a little wierd but he wont tell me but i notice he start's to get turned on when i run my hands through his hair and also if you dig your nail's into there back and apparently it work's when you dig your nail's into there ***
When I kiss my boyfriend he always tries to Lead it towards sex how can I make him stop... I'm not ready for sex.
I can smell it. Like it smells like really good but before I whent thru puberty it smelled nasty. Now it turns me on as well
If you are not ready for sex, then tell him that. Make sure he knows what you are comfortable with and what you are not comfortable doing. Set up boundaries and communicate with him.
You need to mature before you have sex! Its not a game its and emotional bond. I am also 17. I have only had sex with one person. My Fiance. And i really don't think that age is as big as were you are in your maturity.

Be careful a lot of girls choose to **** instead of Make Love. There is a big difference. Make sure you think things over A LOT before you decide to have sex because there is no turning back. Its not all about just what you are feeling in the moment.
boyyy yall is seriously trippin dawgg lmao boy amatures
Wow Well I know this is like 3 years ago or so but I just wanted to say this in case someone else reads thiz but you can so tell cuz he'll get a bon** and try to hide it with hip hand or hip eyes will just give it away... Umm anyone reading this just Google it up:)
First of all people, she didnt even mention she wanted to have sex. She was just wondering how this all works pretty much. But anyway, I'm 19 and I was 18 when I was first with a guy. I noticed with me, the first time I was with a guy, it was hard to control my urges because I wasn't used to be touched by a guy.  don't jump to sex right away. Get used to being with guy first and wait til your ready. Also I think its a better idea to wait to your older cause guys in high school are immature according to my experience..  And when I was her age, I didnt even say penis either. I hated that word. But when I turned 18, it didnt really bother me that much cause I became an adult. So hopefully you make the right choices and good luck.
Hey, every little thing turns a guy on, most times even looking at a girl, turns them on greatly, or you try touching them, infact the slightest of thing you didn't even expect, trust me it's happened to me alot
Well do u thnk u can help me...
I wana turn this new guy on..he's
Just so sexy but I wnt him to thnk I'm sexy hw do I do it...please guys I
Just want him to get horney an I
rely ned help tips...please
I tell my bf tht i am horny, and he gets turned by tht. And the oppositte, when he gets hard, i get turned on., and i have had a ex bf tell me he gets turned on by me biting his lip while open mouth kissing (; anything will do with a young boy
How about waiting a little while to ****? Getting pregnant at 15 would suck.
Ok I'm gonna clear up the sweating crap.
Guys don't sweat when they're turned, otherwise you'd see a million guys walkin around drenched. Random erections in class and what not would be terrible if that were the case. Guys have naturally Warner blood and are probe to being hotter. He probably was turned on in your case but after making out in a normal temp. Room, sweat would be natural...
dwl....dwl #thats kinda true
im 13 an pregnant. me and my bf went a lil 2 far n having fun n i ended up in this predicament......... ugh
I have a question..

If I sit it on my boyfriend's lap in the straddle position and I start grinding him really good, will he get horny and have a boner? And will he start getting "rough" with me? ;)
I completely agree with those of you saying she should wait because she is uneducated about sex, and it's consequences. I don't want to cause an argument- just trying to bring in a fresh point of view.

To start with, regardless of education any girl should wait until she turns at least 18 before losing her virginity. I'd prefer 22, but that's just me. ( I'm a 16 year old girl) Also regardless, girls should learn about it when they are in their teens just so they understand all the responsibility that ties into having sex, not just at a young age, but also in general.

It's entirely possible that she DOES know about sex, just she is shy, and like a lot of people gets embarrassed by saying "penis". Especially on a public website. I know in my informal conversations I get extremely shy, and cannot term related to sex. Well, of course I combat this by looking at it objectively as if it was an experiment.... THEN I can say 'penis' and 'vagina' and all that jazz without any problems! XD

Also, just because she is curious does not necessarily mean she has ill intent. Couldn't she just want to know when he is, just so she knows when to slow down before they make a rash, and idiotic mistake? Yes, yes, hormones raging, so there is a good chance she might want to, but still. She could be a smart girl, and the fact that she is 17 and doesn't know how to tell could definitely prove that she is indeed, a smart girl.