Teen Health Community
i need help!! bleeding and burning while peeing.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

ok.i have just lost my virginity to this guy. i hva not had sex whith anyone but him.
i am having symptoms of pregancy but it has been about a month since we first had sex.
also after the first time after we had sex without a condom,i have bleeding and a burning feeling while peeing.and now i am using the bathroom alot lately,headaches,sharp pains in my tummy.
i need help asap. someone please help me..im scared i am pregnant,and that i may have a uti or a std.please help me.
first, breath and try to calm down.  i understand exactly what you are going through.  I've been told that it is common for a woman to get a uti (urinary tract infection - bladder infection) when she loses her virginity or when she is pregnant.  if it is a uti, it is nothing to worry about:  it is common in teens and can be treated by antibiotics prescribed by a doctor.  I've heard that drinking cranberry juice can help.  one thing you should do for now until you figure things out is to refrain from sexual contact down there as it can possibly worsen any problem you might have.  the best thing you can do is go to a doctor.  if you are scared you could bring a friend with you.  I know you might not want to, but it is best to see a doctor asap.

i hope everything goes okay for you...
I have this problem.. I had un-protected sex without using a condom. But nothing really happened, the guy made sure that he didn't *** inside of me. Now all of a sudden, I am itchy down in the vagina, I am itchy and I am starting to leak out a bit of blood and I have a small cut down there.. What's going on? I am worried that there is more to it...  what should I do
I'm having the same problem
i don't know what to do i just
after me and my boyfriend had sex i went to the toilet
thats when the uncomfortable peeing started and then i started to bleed from that area i have never had this before and me and my boyfriend are quite experienced with each other

Why the sudden change??
i don't know what it is !!!!!
please help

I'm having the same problem
i don't know what to do i just

Why the sudden change??
i don't know what it is !!!!!
please help

Well, I feel a bit of burning when i pee but cranberry juice relives the pain usually, i went to the doctor she said it wasn't a uti an my mom checked if it was a yeast infection she said it wasn't. Um I'm like so confused an im a 14 year old.... an I did not have any sex. help?
Well, the bleeding is from your hymen breaking. This happens to every girl when she loses her virginity. It's completely normal. The burning while peeing could have possibly been from the blood irritating you "down there."

And about the pregnancy concerns, just relax. Even if you are pregnant, you won't die. I promise. You are showing some signs of pregnancy, but it may just be that you are working yourself up too much and worrying. Or possibly maybe your period is coming. However, you should probably take a home pregnancy test. Take maybe about 2 or 3 to be sure of the definite results. If all are negative, there is absolutely nothing to worry about. But if they come up positive, you should probably tell the guy and your parents. Or you could get a friend to help tell your parents. If you feel like you can't handle it anymore, try to go to a therapist.

Whatever the results, just remember to remain calm. It will be okay :)