i want milk in my breast without sex & pregnancy- help
hi..

am 24yr old girl, unmarried,is there any way to get milk in breasts without pregnancy, i dont want to marry & i dont want to do sex & i dont want my own baby,but, is there any way to get milk in breast without sex

thanks a lot..
What the heck??!! Are you for real??!! Why on earth would you want milk in your breasts without being pregnant? And why are you posting on the teen forum if you're not a teenager? This is just too weird.
As far as I know, you have to have the pregnancy hormone, hcg, in order to produce milk. I really hope there isn't anything kinky behind this question. This is a medical forum after all.
Are you wanting to do this as a sexual thing for your boyfriend?
April2 is right this is a medical forum.
One question why in the world are you asking this kind of question on the teen health forum.  Do you really think teens would even know the answer to this question.  Afterall your not a teenager.
There is meds I believe that do this, but that is for mothers that adopt a child and would like to breast feed.  You won't get a doctor to give you this med for something other then that.
hi all..

i posted in womens health too., i want milk in my breast coz, i wanna adopt a child & i dont wanna marriage & have sex, so i cant be pregnant, so without being preg i want milk, please dont think this for sexual pleasure, not at all like tat, & i hate sex.. please help me & understand my feelings...

thanks...
Well, it would have helped if you would have cleared that up in the beginning! :) I've heard you can get meds to stimulate the milk but it doesn't always work. You're going to have to talk to your doctor and may have to show proof of adoption papers, I don't know. Good luck to you!

hi.. is it harmfull to take medicine or any other side effects???
The only way is through meds.  You need to talk to your OBGYN and get some more info.  
hahaha you had me freaked out that you were wanting it for some kind of kinky thing.  hehehe

I don't know about side effects, but I do know it doesn't work on everyone.
have you looked into maybe seeing about finding a mother that breast feeds and has extra milk?  There are programs that women that were pregnant and lost their baby, or their baby died in the first year or the mother just has extra milk, that this program checks for stuff in it, and then ships it to your home.
anna - Have you looked into adoption?  As I understand it,  the odds of a single young woman being able to adopt a healthy newborn are very slim.

Before you go through the effort of producing milk,  you will want to first start with finding out what the odds are you can adopt a baby.

Best wishes.
That sounds like a good idea. No offence Anna but for all we know you might be some women in the plans of stealing someone else's baby and having breast milk might be a good cover to "proving" you just gave birth!
thanks to all who helped me & nomore stealing of baby, i just dont like to marriage & have sex, but i want to adopt.. thats all... please dont misunderstand me ...
lol. Ok. It seems very sad to me that you don't want sex and a relationship - marriage aside. Is it possible that something happened in your life that has caused you to feel like this? Having a child with someone you love is a very rewarding experience. It might help if you speak to someone who can help you sort through your feelings on this subject, you're still very young and things can change with the right support. :)
hey, i just asked to help me, not to change my mind's feelings & i dont like to, i h8 tat life, so plzzz dont talk abt tat life for me...

sorry