Teen Health Community
im a virgin having bumps

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

im a virgin having bumps

Hii I'm almost 17 and I been shaving for a good while now and I been having these bumps that always have been come and go... like sometimes they will swell up n when I touched it or make a mistake n rubb it against my underwear trying to pull it don't it hurts.. any lil touch would hurt it and then sometimes if I can catch the ones that I can tell that is going to swell I pop them n blood comes out then pulse and then they turn black... and then I have hairs growing through my bumps... also all of this is where my pubic hair is.. please help me... I'm scared that I have some type of disease.. but I'm also a virgin never had sex
Hi and welcome. i would say its all from shaving. Instead of shaving these sensitive areas, try letting it grow back and just trim it. Really its not natural to shave this area. The hair folicals are getting irritated from the razor and what ever soap or cream your using.
This is not a disease at all. What you are talking about is an ingrown hair.

I would recommend not shaving down there and maybe get women;s clippers instead. I have used that for over 10 yrs and have never gotten an ingrown hair again.

I understand what you are feeling because they are painful to say the least.