Teen Health Community
im new to this

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

im new to this

hi :)
im experience some white sticky stuff in my vagina area and it always comes out when having sex and i get embarassed and try to put off having sex with my boyfriend cause of it, I have been sexually active with him for over a year and no one else. he says its normal is it? the other day i noticed it has gone like a yellowy colour but its mostly white and im not sure if its that, that makes me very itchy. im scared to tell anyone or go to the doctors.
If you could give me any advice that would be great. thanks x
Every female experiences vaginal discharge and it is completely normal, but you should keep an eye out for signs of infection(any other color other than clear or white, itchiness, strong odor, cottage cheese like appearance, etc.). If you notice any signs of infection, make a doctor's appointment to get checked.