ingrown hair problems
i am a 19 year old female. i am suffering from really bad ingrown hair around my bakini area and legs, ive been to the doctors a few times and they suggested not shaving for a while and that would clear them up and that they could no give me anything to clear them up as there are not infected. ive tried not shaving but there all still there ive also brough a treatment for ingrown hairs but thats not doing anything ive beeen using it for the last month. i was wondering is there any other treatment to clear them up as they this effectin my confordents hope to here any suggestions soon thank you
take hot baths...like really hot to the point of almost burning your skin.... or get a wash cloth with hot hot water (put in microwave for 10 seconds if need to) and put on the affected area....do this a few times and it will make it go away or make it come to a head like a pimple and you can pop it....

if you go to a beauty supply store like sallys or whatever is in your area, you can get this thing called no bump rx, there are also a few other ones out there, put some on the end  a q-tip and put on that area after you shave. its prevents ingrown hairs...