Teen Health Community
intuniv, trileptal, celexa weight gain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

intuniv, trileptal, celexa weight gain

Well here it is im 15 years old and i weigh around 160lbs 5'8. Right now im on intuniv and trileptal and recently came off celexa after being on it for 2 years i felt like it did not do much anymore. I have beens struggling with adhd (not realy), depression. I have switched and been on alot of medications including the first one adderall (adderrall) which i gained weight on. After being chubbie and coming off i became normal reasonable weight and was happy. And no all of a sudden im 160lbs. An ideal weight was 146 but it just came on. Im not sure if its weight gain from the medicine or not? So i guess the real question is are these drugs known to cause weight gain or weight loss? And if i where to come off everything will i return to my normal weight?