Teen Health Community
is it a std?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

is it a std?

Hi my name is Rebekah obviously but ive been having a problem for quite a while now. On the left side of my outer labia there is a lump , not too big that is kinda a purplish color ... Its appeared after sjaving there when i nicked it right there.. For a while it was full of this white crap like is in a pimple or when somethings infected ... Its tender to the touch and is hard as a rock and still hasnt gone away ... Any ideas
Hi!
In all probability the lump is a contusion caused by injury and bleeding. Blood may have collected in the area below the skin causing the bluish-purple discoloration. You can apply a broad spectrum antibacterial cream. Along with that you can apply ice pack two to three times a day. If you do not get relief in 2 days, then consult a doctor please.
Take care!