Teen Health Community
is it okay to go to a camp's lake and get into the water while im ...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

is it okay to go to a camp's lake and get into the water while im on my period?

I am going to a camp site with some friend, and i just started my menstrual..we were going to leave tomorrow is it okay if i get into the water? However, i do not wear tampons? Is a pad okay? and what are these risks of a disease or infection? am i at risk? HELPPP!!!!
Related Discussions
The only way for you to go swimming while on your period would be to wear a tampon. They are very easy to use and you don't even feel them if they are worn correctly. Ask you mom about getting some and seeing how to use them. You can't wear a pad in the water, that won't do you any good. And it'll be really messy if you don't wear a tampon. Just see about trying tampons, so you can have more fun and not sit out on your trip. good luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank