Teen Health Community
is this urinary tract infection? plz help.i have no doctor.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

is this urinary tract infection? plz help.i have no doctor.

hi! i am a 17 year old who is relentlessly urinating.my left lower abdomen feels persistent pressure.i feel the same pressure while urinating.however , i do not feel any irritation in the region.
My reports show trace amounts of proteins and blood in the urine.the blood is not visible to me yet the report says its present.My WBC's count is highly large though no bacteria is detected.the PH level is within range...its 6.0. no foam formed.the constant pressure and urination has me troubled.can anyone help out?
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
Yes, this sounds like UTI. If there is no doctor you can see, then you can consult a pharmacist and take some over the counter antibiotics. However, I would sincerely advise you to go to the ER or a walk in clinic and consult a doctor there. Drink plenty of water, cranberry juice or apple cider as this helps flush out the infection.
Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank