is this urinary tract infection? plz help.i have no doctor.
hi! i am a 17 year old who is relentlessly urinating.my left lower abdomen feels persistent pressure.i feel the same pressure while urinating.however , i do not feel any irritation in the region.
My reports show trace amounts of proteins and blood in the urine.the blood is not visible to me yet the report says its present.My WBC's count is highly large though no bacteria is detected.the PH level is within range...its 6.0. no foam formed.the constant pressure and urination has me troubled.can anyone help out?
Hi!
Yes, this sounds like UTI. If there is no doctor you can see, then you can consult a pharmacist and take some over the counter antibiotics. However, I would sincerely advise you to go to the ER or a walk in clinic and consult a doctor there. Drink plenty of water, cranberry juice or apple cider as this helps flush out the infection.
Take care!