itching with no bumps
i have bumps on my skin not bumps really.. just what feels like hard rocks under my skin that you cant see but you can feel. they itch ALOT mostly at night and in the middle of the day they come and go  and show up mostly on my stomach. i have thyroid problems so maybe thats why? but i want it to stop and i dont use smelly soaps or detergents

but on my wrist and between my fingers i have tiny red bumps  that itch and i use a oatmeal and shay butter lotion from St Ives so its not dry skin cause i always put lotion on my whole body every night and morning,

i cant think of why this is happening any ideas?

Hi!
Maybe it is the lotion that is causing the itch. Stop using it for some days and see if the itch improves. Thyroid medications too cause itch. The other possibilities are allergic dermatitis, eczema, scabies, contact dermatitis, shingles, psoriasis, fungal infection like or Tinea. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral to a skin specialist. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.