iud and teens
Will Dr.  insert an IUD in a teen that has not been pregnant?   I f so which kind is recommended?
They aren't really recommended for teen girls. They are more likely to come out, without knowing in girls who haven't had children. IUD's can also cause ectopic pregnancies and sometimes infection - infection can lead to PID, pelvic inflammatory disease, which can cause infertility if left untreated.

There are other side effects you might want to consider too, such as spotting between periods, heavier bleeding... Google it and have a look.
I had an iud put in after i turned 19 because i didnt want my period during basic training and ait for the army. They didnt want to insert the merina because i was so young and havent had a child yet but they made an exception because i was in the army and going away for training and they understood my reasoning because seriously who wants their period during all that...not me. well anyways they dont recommend it unless you had a child because it can cause infertility, and it can also wear away at your uterine wall. granted i loved my iud. but would i recommend it to someone who hasnt had a child...no. it comes with complications because your uterus has never experienced something like that compared to someone who has had a baby in there. i dont recommend it to someone who has never had a child before and this is comming from me who has never had a child and had a iud in...dont do it! needless to say mine is now out!