Teen Health Community
left side inside intestinal spasms... plese help!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

left side inside intestinal spasms... plese help!

okay please please help me! I'm really worried... and scared. The last abbout 6 days in my left side I've been having muscle spasms or like twitches. But it's not like my side muscle... its sort of inside like my intestines sort of. I know it's not my intestines just moving stuff around cuz it feels different. I'm really worried I could have a tapeworm and its moving around or something, or I have like a kidney problem or cancer... its really upsetting. I ate a banana today cuz that has potasium and im sure i get all my vitamins. i eat a reallllllly good diet. a lot of water too so its not dehydration.... could it be because of stress maybe? schools just starting
Tags: spasm
i don't think you have cancer
i don't think its a kidney problem
i think you need to tell you mom or dad
and go see a doctor
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now