Teen Health Community
my ball sack is dry and red

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

my ball sack is dry and red

my ball sack is getting very dry its like peeling of and im very scared.. it dosent hurt at all . i masturbate alot with no cram or nothing just dry hand. but i do wash my hands before and after . what could cause this? pleas i need help
Tags: balls penis
Hi!

Skin on the scrotum and penis can be fragile and peeling due to a number of causes. Dry skin is the commonest cause. Fungal and bacterial infection is another. It can even be due to eczema and dermatitis. Peeling can also be due to an allergic reaction to a soap, talcum powder, lotion, oil, condom, etc. So stop using these one by one to see if the skin improves. Do discuss this with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.