nausea while on the depo shot
hi im 20 years old and i been on the depo shot for 2 years and sometimes while im on the shot i experience stomach cramps and nausea my question is is it normal to have nausea while on the shot i heard that its normal but i want to make sure i was wondering if anybody else experienced nausua from it and if they did wat did they do to help with it if anybody can help me with this problem please let me know
Hi!
Nausea on depot shots can be due to contraceptive failure and pregnancy. However, in such a case, it should be present daily. If you have daily nausea then take a pregnancy test and see. Daily or intermittent nausea (that comes and goes) can be due to acidity, which is a side effect of depot shots.  You can take antacids and see. Avoid fuzzy drinks, smoking and spicy food. Inform your doctor regarding this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
thanks for the help im not pregnant  I had a feeling it was from the shot